Our Build Process
1. Identify your building size. Click here to access our build planning document. Click here to submit your bid request.
2. Our team will contact you with a bid.
3. Once you've received your bid, call our office to schedule an appointment. It is the customers responsibility to call our office.
4. F&L Planning Appointment - we will go over post layout, overhead doors, map doors, windows, etc.
5. We will procure drawings. Once we receive them, you will be contacted. You can pick up your drawings at our office or they can be mailed to you. Drawing fees must be paid at this time. Cash or check payable to FandL Pacific 3g llc.
6. Congratulations, you are now on our build list.
7. After all parties have review the drawings, we need:
Permits - sent/dropped off at our office
Site prep done
8. Three months out we will call to ensure your site is ready.
9. One month out we will call to provide our start date to be on site to dig holes. Down payment of 50% is due at this time.
10. Once final inspection passes, final payment is due.